Sunday 14 March 2010

March 1

The Friday and Sunday classes are going great! We are working some quality rounds with and without the kettlebells. Both classes have 3 parts to the class and attendance is growing! Improving fitness is key in this next few months! Parts of the classes are physically challenging for all levels, but now we are pushing some mental challenges also, and everyone is doing brilliant!
The Thursday Exel Club class remains quiet. Is it bad timing (8-9pm)?

This months Ultra Fit Magazine has an artical on kettlebells for women. (I do not rate the tutorials). Have a quick scan next time at the newsagent. All the info is what I explain in my workshops, and it's only encouraged me to get a "KB's for ladies" page on my website, which I`ve been meaning to do.

The March Challenge...
I know, I know! I have not set it this month yet, but its very encouraging to hear people are looking for it!! Give me day or two and it will appear in your mail boxes! The half-month March challenge!
(But whats stopping you continuing Jan and Feb's?? LOL)

The start of the good weather is here... be prepared for outside week-night training soon!!

Finally, please note that the Sunday KB class is CANCELLED on 21st March. If you have a KB at home, you know what you can do for an hour in place of the class! If you don't have one, do something else physical anyway and keep that 4-5 Sunday slot as "workout time!"
All back to normal on the 28th - see you there!

Remember, Kettlebells Aberdeen is your only fully qualified kettlebells training centre in the Granite City and surrounds.

No comments: