Friday 7 October 2011

Oops, I have not been recording my progressions over the last week. After the miserable Jerk set I did (and after a good talking to by myself lol) I made some changes and still working to them. Anyway, last Friday I did a Snatch set focusing on high pace. 1, 2 & 3 min rounds with double bells 16-28kg. As I say, fast pace was the aim. Good fun, I enjoyed it. Saturday morning was a Jerk progression before a class using 16's-28. Again, tough, but really enjoyable. I did Snatch on Sunday during the class. 73 and 74 reps, 20kg, 5mins a hand. Happy with that too. Right forearm took a bit of a beating, I noted. In Monday's KB class, I trained with the 28 to do the classes. Purely for the challenge of the strength side. 2 hours of classes, I was pretty pooped. Feeling pretty pooped carried over to Tuesday's Jerk session. It didn't flow too nicely through being tired. I survived the 10 mins, and I enjoyed punishing myself doing more drop sets and grip training after it. Thursday was a light run at lunch time during work, followed by an easy pace 19min snatch set (Minutes: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1,1, 30secs, 30 secs). I look forward to Saturday /Sunday session after a day off and see what number I get.

No comments: