Wednesday 16 September 2009

I have some interest already in a next workshop. If your keen on training with the kettlebell and attending a workshop soon, note your interest to me and I`ll set the date!

I met with Joe Devlin a few days ago. He does Sports Massage at the New Sports Village and also at Banks o Dee gym. He's very good at what he does, very knowledgeable and treats alot of different sports people. Go see him for all your sports massage needs! He'll be attending the next kettlebell workshop and I`m looking forward to receiving his professional feedback.
Email Joe at aberdeensportsmassage@gmail.com

IMPORTANT NOTE!
Class cancelled 4pm Sunday 27th Septemeber as I`m off to a IKFF Level 2 certification weekend!

1 comment:

dyanna said...

I like your blog very much.I'm waiting for your new posts.